Here’s what I’ve saved up for you on the Internet for this week…
- Fear Choice vs. Love Choice. Which will you choose? From early January, but I missed putting it in the loop here. This is a great question and a very short – but spot on — read. If you’ve only got two minutes, click this one.
- Even at Apple, People Quit Bosses, Not Companies This is true. Working for an asshole is not good for your career, no matter how great the company might be in the marketplace. I love Steve Jobs, for example, but I’d never have worked for him.
- Authoritarians: Why They Suck As Managers… See: Cowardice. Also, the article above.
- Your company’s in turmoil. Should you jump ship? Three good questions to ask yourself if your company starts to go south in the financial area. Also a good time to check your job satisfaction with the questions you get when you sign up for my newsletter.
- 7 interview questions that will blow hiring managers away. Well, some of them. But worth a look to see if any of the questions would work for your situation.
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Accepting a Job Offer You Don’t Love We sometimes get this one. Good questions to ask before saying yes or no to the offer.
Have a great weekend.